The benefits of coconut

































The benefits of coconut

  • Helps Prevent Obesity
  • Improves heart health
  • High in dietary fiber
  • Low glycemic index
  • Reduces sweet cravings
  • Improves digestion
  • Quick energie boost
I love coconut, actually i don't love it i hate it. I'm eating it because it's so healthy. And because i'm eating clean it helps you reducing sweet cravings, what i have often. This week it's my third week that i'm eating clean, because of my exams i have no time to sport. In the picture you see raspberry, and that's something that i love. Really like it's my favorite fruit! And under the coconut and raspberry you see apple. I put that in the coconut to fill the coconut, nothing special. Have a nice and healthy day! 

with love,
Melisa.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Super nice post! I really love coconut!! I drink coconut water a lot!

    xx
    Nathalie
    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen